你还穿着你妈的胸罩。
You were wearing her bra.
《生活大爆炸 第7季》《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》
那我就直接不穿胸罩去了。
Then I'd go no bra.
《生活大爆炸 第十一季》《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》
你没有试着要解开我的胸罩。
Oh wow, you didn't even try to unhook my bra.
《老友记 第八季》《Friends Season 8》
说你很性感?是的,还有他一直盯着我看,还问我胸罩尺寸。
That you looked hot? Yes, and that he kept watching me and asked me my bra size.
《傲骨贤妻 第五季》《The Good Wife Season 5》
我有一件聚拢提升型胸罩可以借你穿它总能让我得到免费酒水。
Well, I've got a push-up bra I can loan you that always gets me free drinks.
《生活大爆炸 第十一季》《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》
哇,真的?有一次,他只看了我的胸罩一眼,它就自己嘣开了。
Well really? One time he just looked at my bra and it popped open.
《老友记 第十季》《Friends Season 10》
另一台洗其他颜色的衣服,第三台洗贴身的,胸罩和内裤之类的。
A whole other machine for your colors. And a third for your delicates. That would be your bras and your underpanty things.
《老友记第一季》《Friends Season 1》
嗯,不光是我,明白吗?他也出问题了!他甚至解不开我的胸罩!
Well, it wasn't just me, all right? He freaked out too. He couldn't even undo my bra.
《老友记 第十季》《Friends Season 10》
从我们初次相遇已经过了一整天了,我的免费胸罩呢?麦克斯!干嘛?
Well, it's been a whole day since we met, So where's that free bra? Max! What?
《破产姐妹 第四季》《2 Broke Girls Season 4》
好吧,我也想来一杯,外面真是太冷,我的胸罩要告我硬起的奶头蓄意伤人了。
Yeah, I want one too. It's so cold out here my bra is suing my nipples for assault.
《破产姐妹 第四季》《2 Broke Girls Season 4》
我刚把三千副胸罩送到人事部去了,我要挂电话了,马克,我需要你。好,再见。
I think I just shipped 3,000 bras to personnel. Oh honey, I gotta go. Mark, I need you. Okay, bye-bye.
《老友记 第三季》《Friends Season 3》
因为上个月我给电力公司寄了张星巴克礼品卡,一封道歉信和一些我穿着胸罩的照片。
Because last month, I sent the electric company a Starbucks gift card, an apology note, and a few snapshots of me in a bra.
《生活大爆炸 第五季》《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》
真的吗?对不起,菲尔,事情不是你想的那样。皱了的床,红酒...胸罩,我就知道!
Are you? I'm sorry, Phil. It's not what it looks like. Rumpled bed, wine, bra. I knew it!
《摩登家庭 第六季》《Modern Family Season 6》
你懂的,姐妹间的小摩擦,比如我很讨厌她总是借我的胸罩,而她也很讨厌我抢了她离开小村庄的机会而把她留在那里,照顾我母亲,类似的事情。
You know, sister things, like I never liked how she always borrowed my bras, or she never liked how I stole her one chance to escape the village and I left her there, taking care of my mother. Things like that.
《摩登家庭 第六季》《Modern Family Season 6》